AHE 1112 Assessment Task 2
Table of Contents
Hello. I hope you are doing well. This assessment task is the second task for AHE 1112 class.
This assignment is about writing a report on a lower body exercise. This task requires you to use video analysis software, called Silicon Coach Live (SCL), to analyze either a Squat or Deadlift exercise. If you need help with your AHE 1112 Assessment Task 2; Click here to register & post a job for free in less than 5 minutes!
Assignment Type: Essay Writing
Assignment Category: Biology and Life Sciences
Platform: Essay Writing
University: Victoria University | Melbourne Australia
Template: APA Template
Assignment Size: 1500 Words
Attached File(s) for AHE1112;
The purpose of this assessment task is to:
Assess your ability to;
- use video analysis software to perform basic analysis of a lower body exercise
- succinctly write a service report
- identify flaws in the exercise., and be able to correct these flaws using scientific evidence and coaching Cues…
Strength and conditioning coaches, and exercise prescription clinicians, are responsible for selecting appropriate exercises that develop the musculoskeletal system, and they also need to monitor exercise technique to avoid injuries. Exercises must be specific, and the training program needs to address intensity, rest and volume, Biomechanics allows strength training specialists to evaluate the risk: benefit ratio. By understanding some basic biomechanics principals, the strength training specialist can become an effective coach that minimizes their client’s injury risk.
Two of the most important resistance training exercises are the parallel back-squat and the deadlift. Both exercises are functional tasks that serve as a foundation for a wide variety of sports and general fitness actions. Your task is to develop a service report by critically evaluating one of these lifting techniques. This involves an understanding of forces, levers, muscle and joint actions etc. You will analyze video footage of a ‘client’ performing either a parallel back-squat or a deadlift exercise. These videos can be found in your SCL space; you just need to search using the terms “squat” or “deadlift”. You will be allocated a ‘client file’ by your tutor for analysis within the workshop (in week 2).
Legal Note for MGMT 3710 – Business Management Exam
The assignment file and details given on this page is just an example file. If any individual/institution believe publication of this assignment is offensive; please contact with us using Contact Form and we will get back to you in shortest possible notice.
MADDE 5 (Article number: 5)–
(1) Yer sağlayıcı, yer sağladığı içeriği kontrol etmek veya hukuka aykırı bir faaliyetin söz konusu olup olmadığını araştırmakla yükümlü değildir.
(1) The site provider is not obliged to check the content it provides or to investigate whether there is an illegal activity. (Translated by Google Translate)
(2) Yer sağlayıcı, yer sağladığı hukuka aykırı içerikten, ceza sorumluluğu ile ilgili hükümler saklı kalmak kaydıyla, bu Kanunun 8 inci ve 9 uncu maddelerine göre haberdar edilmesi halinde ve teknik olarak imkân bulunduğu ölçüde hukuka aykırı içeriği yayından kaldırmakla yükümlüdür.
(2) The site provider is obliged to remove the illegal content from the publication; if it is informed in accordance with the 8th and 9th articles of this Law. And to the extent technically possible, provided that the provisions regarding the criminal liability are reserved for the illegal content it provides. (Translated by Google Translate)
Pure assignment offers the Site and Site Services for clients to be able to share any freelance job to let them find the help from the right expert they need with their business or assignments; papers and projects; either for business purpose or educational purpose. Pure assignment aims to get clients and freelancers together to be able to help them each other. In this case, Pure assignment works as a service provider as mentioned in law (law number 5651).