BAB120 Office Programs Assignment
If you need similar help with your BAB120 Office Programs; more specifically MS Excel, Powerpoint, MS Access or MS Word assignment like this one, register & post your assignment to get instant help from our MS Office programs experts.
Assignment Type: Transforming Picture to Word, Excel Worksheet functions, Powepoint presentation preparation.
Assignment Category: Excel Assignment Help
Platform: Microsoft Excel – Microsoft Word – Microsoft Access – Microsoft Powerpoint
University: A Canada University
Assignment Size: 3 hours
Attached files for the office programs assignment help
PART I (Word – 30%)
Create MS Word file as close as possible to the PDF model attached. Pay attention to the following:
1. Fonts used in the “normal” style of the document: Calibri (Body), size 11.
2. Theme “Office”, “Black and White (Numbered)”
3. Use table of contents to see which headings are “Heading 1” and which headings are “Heading 2”
4. Do not type the table of contents manually – use Word’s automatic system to create contents
5. Do not type citations manually in the body of the document – use Words’ automatic system to create citations. Citation used in the model: “Book”, Style: APA
6. Create tabs and other spaces properly – avoid inputting the same symbol many times manually.
7. Watch out for details: bold fonts, italics, document border, table lines, etc.PART II (PowerPoint – 30%)
The video attached shows the PowerPoint show in action.Create PowerPoint Slides based on the video. The closer you can reproduce your PowerPoint slides to the video model, the better. Pay attention to such things as color, alignment and symmetry, shadows, sequence of animations, etc. You presentation should have all the same movements, with each movement activated by pressing “right arrow” or a “clicker” button. Pause the video to look at the details.
Only the first slide and the last slides will be different from the video – the first slide must contain your actual name, and the last slide must be completely of your own creation.
A student must never underestimate the value of high-quality education. Indeed, think about this quote by the youngest ever Nobel Prize laureate, Malala Yousafzai: “There are many problems, but I think there is a solution to all these problems; it’s just one, and it’s education”. (Yousafzai, 2013). When Malala received the Nobel Peace Prize, she was only 17.
1.1 Education in your life
Expand your education, since it will expand your vision of the world. Look at this quote by the great philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer: “Every person takes the limits of their own field of vision for the limits of the world”. TIME TO START ________________________________NOW!!
|SCHEDULE OF TASKS|
|2||Prepare for my quiz||Yes|
- Never be afraid of challenges!
- Everybody can achieve anything – it is all about effort!
- Strive for perfection. Do not be satisfied with a “middle-range” result.
- Remember, people will look at what you do, not at what you say.
Yousafzai, M. (2013). In Her Words: 6 Quotes from the Malala Yousafzai interview. CBC Radio.
Part III (Excel – 40%)
There are two files to use for your assignment:
The first file contains the instructions for the assignment on the first sheet. Other sheets of this file are for you to complete your assignment in. You will need to work with this file to prepare your assignment. This is the file you will need to submit, once you are are ready and before the due time.
The second file contains an example of correctly executed assignment.
Legal Note for BAB120 Office Programs Assignment
The assignment file and details given on this page is just an example file for BAB120 Office Programs Assignment . If any individual/institution believe publication of this assignment is offensive; please contact with us using Contact Form and we will get back to you in shortest possible notice.
MADDE 5 (Article number: 5)–
(1) Yer sağlayıcı, yer sağladığı içeriği kontrol etmek veya hukuka aykırı bir faaliyetin söz konusu olup olmadığını araştırmakla yükümlü değildir.
(1) The site provider is not obliged to check the content it provides or to investigate whether there is an illegal activity. (Translated by Google Translate)
(2) Yer sağlayıcı, yer sağladığı hukuka aykırı içerikten, ceza sorumluluğu ile ilgili hükümler saklı kalmak kaydıyla, bu Kanunun 8 inci ve 9 uncu maddelerine göre haberdar edilmesi halinde ve teknik olarak imkân bulunduğu ölçüde hukuka aykırı içeriği yayından kaldırmakla yükümlüdür.
(2) The site provider is obliged to remove the illegal content from the publication; if it is informed in accordance with the 8th and 9th articles of this Law. And to the extent technically possible, provided that the provisions regarding the criminal liability are reserved for the illegal content it provides. (Translated by Google Translate)
Pure assignment offers the Site and Site Services for clients to be able to share any freelance job to let them find the help from the right expert they need with their business or assignments; papers and projects; either for business purpose or educational purpose. Pure assignment aims to get clients and freelancers together to be able to help them each other. In this case, Pure assignment works as a service provider as mentioned in law (law number 5651).