EdS Oral Examination Procedures and Questions
Table of Contents
This EdS Oral Examination Procedures and Questions assignment is a time consuming education assignment. Here are the details for the work;
Assignment Type: Essay Writing
Assignment Category: Education
University: University of West Georgia
Assignment Size: 3000 words
Attached File(s); None.
Procedures for Oral Examination Committee:
The EdS Oral Exit Exam serves as your final capstone project, and as such, you are expected to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, intentionality, and conscientiousness as you complete this exam. You are asked to effectively communicate to faculty your successful integration of the knowledge and skills you have developed or enhanced during the EdS program.
Your oral examination will be an online format and additional instructions are listed below. You are not expected to form an EdS Oral Exam committee. Dr. Chibbaro will serve as one of your committee members and Dr. Land will serve as your other committee member. Dr. C. Will give you a deadline for completion of your oral exam as well as your pass/fail status upon completion of the exam. Upon completion of your exam, please email it to XX. She will then forward your exam to Dr. XX.
Procedures for Oral Examination:
There are five questions below, all of which you are expected to address. Creating a video of no more than 25 minutes please respond to all five questions thoroughly, but succinctly. Please upload your video to YouTube using an unlisted link. Please provide that link to all exit interview committee members by the due date established by your committee. You may follow the instructions in the link below:
Youtube External Link
Question 1: Program Goal # 2:
Demonstrate the ability to apply research methods to counseling interventions and/or program evaluation and use the information to improve programming.
- Providing at least one example from your clinical practice, please discuss the ways in which you have developed advanced understanding of research throughout this program and used that advanced knowledge to improve your selection and implementation of appropriate counseling interventions.
- Providing at least one illustrative example from your professional practice, please discuss the ways in which you have developed advanced understanding of program evaluation throughout this program and used that advanced knowledge to improve the programming in your place of work.
Question 2: Program Goal # 3:
Demonstrate the ability to provide quality clinical supervision
- Providing at least one illustrative example from your supervision practice, please discuss the ways in which you have developed advanced understanding of counseling supervision throughout this program. Further, please discuss your chosen model of supervision and how this model was executed during your supervision practice.
Question 3: Program Goal # 4:
Demonstrate an understanding of current issues in counseling and supervision
- Please discuss two current issues in counseling and supervision about which you learned during this program. Then, providing at least one illustrative example, please discuss the ways in which you applied that knowledge to improve your counseling and/or supervision practices.
Question 4: Program Goal # 5:
Demonstrate advanced skills in specialty area of interest
- Please identify your specialty area of interest – school counseling or clinical mental health counseling. Then, providing an illustrative example from your clinical practice, please discuss the ways in which you have developed advanced skills in your specialty area throughout this program and used that advanced skill to improve your clinical practices.
Question 5: Program Goal # 6:
Demonstrate knowledge, skills, and dispositions relevant to practice in a multicultural society
- Providing at least one illustrative example from your professional practice, please discuss the ways in which you have developed advanced understanding of, and skill in multicultural counseling, and used that advanced knowledge and skill to improve your professional practices.
Legal Note for EdS Oral Examination Procedures and Questions Assignment
The assignment file and details given on this page is just an example file for Oral Examination Procedures and Questions Assignment. If any individual/institution believe publication of this assignment is offensive; please contact with us using Contact Form and we will get back to you in shortest possible notice.
MADDE 5 (Article number: 5)–
(1) Yer sağlayıcı, yer sağladığı içeriği kontrol etmek veya hukuka aykırı bir faaliyetin söz konusu olup olmadığını araştırmakla yükümlü değildir.
(1) The site provider is not obliged to check the content it provides or to investigate whether there is an illegal activity. (Translated by Google Translate)
(2) Yer sağlayıcı, yer sağladığı hukuka aykırı içerikten, ceza sorumluluğu ile ilgili hükümler saklı kalmak kaydıyla, bu Kanunun 8 inci ve 9 uncu maddelerine göre haberdar edilmesi halinde ve teknik olarak imkân bulunduğu ölçüde hukuka aykırı içeriği yayından kaldırmakla yükümlüdür.
(2) The site provider is obliged to remove the illegal content from the publication; if it is informed in accordance with the 8th and 9th articles of this Law. And to the extent technically possible, provided that the provisions regarding the criminal liability are reserved for the illegal content it provides. (Translated by Google Translate)
Pure assignment offers the Site and Site Services for clients to be able to share any freelance job to let them find the help from the right expert they need with their business or assignments; papers and projects; either for business purpose or educational purpose. Pure assignment aims to get clients and freelancers together to be able to help them each other. In this case, Pure assignment works as a service provider as mentioned in law (law number 5651).