Assistant Professor -Biochemistry
I would like to inform you that I have completed my Ph.D (Biochemistry) in “Cardiovascular Diseases” at Annamlai University in Chidambaram. The highlights of my career include
- Four years teaching experience in the field of Biochemistry, Microbiology, and Clinical pathology.
- One-year clinical experience as Biochemist in the laboratory.
- I have worked as an Editorial Assistant in (Wiley) Journal Editorial Office for 7 months.
- Having 5 publications including my D & M.Phil., research work in an International peer reviewed journals.
- Attended workshops on Research methodology, Techniques and Scientific
- Participated National and International
- Presented my research work in reputed University and Colleges and got best paper
- Life member in Indian Society for Atherosclerosis Research (ISAR).
- Working as Co-Guide for External Ph.D Scholar in Annamalai University