Probability Questions about Conditional Probability
Table of Contents
These Probability questions are about conditional probability assignment help. Rolling a dice in multiple conditions, probability tree and other probability calculations are involved in this homework. If you need similar help, register & post your assignment to get instant help from our probability and statistics experts!
Assignment Type: Problem solving Assignment
Assignment Category: Probability and Statistics Assignment Help
Platform: On Word/Paper
Assignment Size: 2 hour
Attached File(s); None.
Assignment Details for the Probability Questions
1) If two fair dice are rolled, find the probability that the roll is a double given that the sum is
A)1/2 B)1/3 C)1/4 D)0
2) Find P(XIA). Give your answer as a decimal and round your answer to three decimal places if necessary.
a = 0.8, b = 0.2, c= A.4, d=0.6, e =0.7, f = 0.3
A)0.4 B)0.291 C)0.32 D)0.696
3) The graduates at a university are shown in the table.
|Art & Science||Education||Business|
Find the probability that the student is female, given that the student is receiving an education degree, P(F I E).
4) The table shows the political affiliation of voters in one city and their positions on stronger gun control laws.
Stronger Gun Control
Are party affiliation and position on gun control laws independent?
A) Yes B) No
Use the tree diagram to find the requested probability.
5) Find P(X1A). Give your answer as a decimal and round your answer to three decimal places if necessary.
a = 0.9, b = 0.1, c = 0.2, d = 0.8, e = 0.4, f = 0.6
A) 0.3 B) 0.18 C) 0.2 D) 0.818
6) A basketball team is to play two games in a tournament. The probability of winning the 6) first game is .10. If the first game is won, the probability of winning the second game is .15.
If the first game is lost, the probability of winning the second game is .25. What is the probability the first game was won if the second game is lost?
7)The probability for receiving an A in Mth 201 is given to be 20% in a class of 1000. If 20 students are chosen (with replacement) from the class, what is the probability that five of them received A’s? Round to the nearest four decimal places.
Legal Note for the Probability Questions
The assignment file and details given on this page is just an example file for Probability Questions Assignment/Homework about conditional probability assignment. If any individual/institution believe publication of this assignment is offensive; please contact with us using Contact Form and we will get back to you in shortest possible notice.
MADDE 5 (Article number: 5)–
(1) Yer sağlayıcı, yer sağladığı içeriği kontrol etmek veya hukuka aykırı bir faaliyetin söz konusu olup olmadığını araştırmakla yükümlü değildir.
(1) The site provider is not obliged to check the content it provides or to investigate whether there is an illegal activity. (Translated by Google Translate)
(2) Yer sağlayıcı, yer sağladığı hukuka aykırı içerikten, ceza sorumluluğu ile ilgili hükümler saklı kalmak kaydıyla, bu Kanunun 8 inci ve 9 uncu maddelerine göre haberdar edilmesi halinde ve teknik olarak imkân bulunduğu ölçüde hukuka aykırı içeriği yayından kaldırmakla yükümlüdür.
(2) The site provider is obliged to remove the illegal content from the publication; if it is informed in accordance with the 8th and 9th articles of this Law. And to the extent technically possible, provided that the provisions regarding the criminal liability are reserved for the illegal content it provides. (Translated by Google Translate)
Pure assignment offers the Site and Site Services for clients to be able to share any freelance job to let them find the help from the right expert they need with their business or assignments; papers and projects; either for business purpose or educational purpose. Pure assignment aims to get clients and freelancers together to be able to help them each other. In this case, Pure assignment works as a service provider as mentioned in law (law number 5651).